Tradition since 1928

 old company building
  • Business expansion
  • Move into the new renovated administration building
  • 2014

  • 125 employees
  • Start of construction
  • Increase of administration building about one or rather two floors

    2012

  • 110 employees
  • Dedication
  • Dedication of a new production hall with 1.000m2 total area and also acquisition of new machines to increase the production capacity
  • 2009

company building
  • Takeover
  • Complete takeover of company shares from extern partners for better business objective realization
  • 2005

  • 95 employees
  • Company New-Building
  • New production plant and office building
  • Two expansions to totally 4600m2 production area
  • 1997|2000|2004

  • New Start
  • New start with 34 employees after reprivatization by Reinhard Born with an external partner
  • 1991

  • Expropriation
  • Expropriation and socialization of the company
  • 1972

  • Company foundation
  • Company founded by Franz Schäfer
  • 1928